Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Welcome

Well, I decided to make a blog. I will be posting my thoughts and writing whenever I have time. The Title came from my thinking about being a child of God and wanting that to be the central focus of my blog. I want every post to have something to do with being God's daughter.
I decided to do this blog because I thought it would be a great creative outlet for me and it would give me another way to worship my God and give the glory all back to Him. I also decided to do it after my awesome weekend at Ignite, an in-town retreat my church does. The focus of this year was the great adventure that God has for everyone, so I will be blogging about the adventure that I'm on too.
I hope that this blog will be fun for you to read and that I will be able to share my heart for God and it will end up being encouraging to you. This is just one small part of the journey that God has put me on, and I hope that my little blog will build you up while we're both on this great adventure God has planned for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment